Saturday 5 January 2019

Miles out my Comfort Zone // 365 Project // Day 5


I took time of work, I set my alarm for 8... I woke up at 9 because mornings aren’t my thing, I missed the train, drove to the next station and travelled to the Capital on a Saturday. 

I’ve had nights out recently that have filled me with dread. That the thought of has left me panicked. The reality is they’re not that bad. 
I build it up in my head. 

So today I’m going miles out of my comfort zone attending a birthday day out of a friend who is the only person I know in a group of twenty... well I know her boyfriend but we’ve only met a couple of times. 

This is normally something I’d say no to, and arrange to meet at another time. But life doesn’t happen in your comfort zone. And the little things you do to break away from those same old habits will spiral into bigger accomplishments. 


So today I’m miles outside of my comfort zone, and that’s ok. Cause it’s day 5 of a New Year and I’m busy creating a new me. 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment