Friday 8 February 2019

I’ll Never Send and You’ll Never See // Project 365 // Day 39


To you on your birthday. Though I won’t send this and you won’t read it. I’m putting it to the universe so it no longer sits in my head;

I hope these nexts 365 days bring you good times and great memories. 

So weird to think how different life was this time last year. It has been hard for me and I look optimistically out towards the rest of the year  and believe once again there will be better times ahead. I hope as the sun spins and life moves on that you are living your best life. 

I’m sorry that our friendship didn’t survive the trials and tribulations that life throws. And though I still don’t really understand what happened and why. To move on with life I need to stop pondering and realise that everything happens for a reason. 

Maybe this season of life wasn’t meant for us. 

Maybe I did something bad. 

I’m grateful for the moments that life did bless us with. Which is why the end was truly a challenging time for me. 

Here are some life lessons that I learned or relearned: 
  1. you won’t always get answers, learn to accept this and move on anyway
  2. Peoples perception of you is not who you are. You know the true you. 
  3. What people say of you is a reflection of them and not of you. 
  4. Take a leaf out of Emily Gilmore’s book which is really Marie Kondo’s method and if it doesn’t bring you joy get rid of it. 

There’s probably more. I’ve contemplated a lot on sending you a message at all. If your reading this. Then I have. And that’s a lot for me. To put myself out there. It’s like shouting into the oblivion. Knowing that even if anyone here’s a sound, it’s already too late. 

That’s deep. 

I don’t know how to make this lighthearted, because it does all feel heavy. 

So back to the original message. Happy Birthday. Your another year older. Time is all too fleeting and in a moment everything will change. So grab onto chances and let roads take you to where you don’t even know you need to go. 


I hope your excited for this next chapter in your life. I hope it treats you well and that you fill it with all the things that you want to do. 

Enjoy your next spin round the sun. 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment