Friday 2 May 2014

365 days

                       

It's been a year since the last day of high school. It feels like it was both just yesterday and an entire different lifetime ago we were traipsing up and down the halls from class to class. 

I didn't attend the last day of school, instead I went to my college interview. I proceeded to get into that course and am currently a month away from finishing first year. Time genuinely flys so fast and I feel like I say that a lot each time I post. Because time slips away and suddenly I'm months away from the last time I posted and it feels like no time has passed at all. I can't believe we are nearly half way though 2014. 

I have to say that the last 365 days have had some of the highlights of my life so far. I turned 18, started college filmed a 3min short and a music video, got a tattoo,  met one of my favourite bands Patent Pending, have been to numerous gigs, and had amazing times with my friends. 


   
                      



No comments:

Post a Comment