Monday 9 February 2015

#MusicMonday: Heartbeat Song - Kelly Clarkson

Happy Music Monday! 

When Kelly Clarkson released the Heartbeat song it was not available in the UK so I had only heard a small snippet until I heard it on the radio and when it played its one of these songs that you instantly know (How I don't know) but after a few seconds I knew the lyrics and was singing along very happily to the chorus.

This was not what I was expecting from Clarkson as it has been widely rumoured that this talented lady was going to transfer over to country (something that I'd happily see) it is a crazy upbeat song that will bring a smile to your face when  you hear it, though I'm still not sure of what I make off the video, I am defiantly loving Kelly's Heartbeat song.

Looking forward to the new album expected in march and all the new sounds this powerhouse has in-store for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment