Sunday 16 August 2015

July Favourites




It's taken a while to be organised enough to do July's favourites. All of which I found to be essentials on my travels. These little beauties just made the days easier for me. 

1) Nivea Sun Spray (30 high) - My milk bottle skin defiantly needed protecting from the sun whilst away. And this nivea spray turned out to be the best idea as it was easy to apply everywhere, with just a few simple scoushes. It's also easy to have just in your bag to reapply. Though it does last a good while. 

2) Nivea After Sun - This felt amazing to apply after a long day again the spray was defiantly a great choice. And was defiantly needed after I fell asleep next to the outdoor pool in Milan and forgot to reapply some sunscreen during the day. My back was begging for this and definitely sent me on the road to recovery. Nobody wants to walk around looking like a lobster. 

3) Zoella Foam Sweet Foam (Cleansing Shower Gel) - Having just purchased this before I left this was just chucked in my suitcase for ease. But left me smelling great and was defiantly a lot better than trying to use those mini toiletries hotels leave out. 

4) Zoella Candy Cream (Body Lotion) - Another just chucked in for ease. But left me feeling smooth and was great to put on after a long day. (Especially on my feet which were a bit worse for ware)

5) Zoella Lets Spritz (Body Mist) - Popped this in my bag each day and left me feeling cool and smelling nice. Defiantly my favourite scent of the moment. Is very handed to just have when you need it. 

6) Studio M-A-C fix - I wasn't carrying around a lot of make-up during the day but to powder was great to have on hand to top up my make-up and keep me looking fresh.

7) Clinique Pop Lip Colour - Another handy little bit of make-up to keep on hand during the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment