Monday 29 May 2017

#MusicMonday: Other People's Greatest Hits - Patent Pending


This week's Music Monday is Patent Pending's "Other People's Greatest Hit's and I am 100% obsessed with this album.  Never in my life did I think I'd openly tell people that I enjoy "Spice Up Your Life" but it's now on my gym playlist.

Patent Pending have picked some unusual choices for there cover album for the pop-punk band.  Along with the Spice Girl's, Spice Up your life the album also feature's Shout out to my Ex, Little Mix and Livin' La Vida Loca.

My favourite of the album is the first track a Mash up of Tiesto's "Wasted" and Avicii's "Wake Me Up". This song is an instant mood booster.  I have it on constant repeat it's such a great spin.

The whole album just works so well but other notably great covers are Mr Brightside and Can't take my eyes of you.

So go listen and enjoy the album!



Patent Pending 

No comments:

Post a Comment