Friday 2 March 2018

Happy New Year!



In the moments after the countdown I was in a happy bubble, my life was in a much better place than it had been 365 days prior, I was drunk underneath fairy lights and fireworks ready to brave a new year. 

I brought in the New Year in Ashton Lane, I normally don't make to big of a deal out of New Years Eve, but this year me and my friends ventured through to Glasgow and despite the rain and the cold it was a brilliant night. 
                                   
 Now it is March, I have often thought about getting around to blogging again, or doing anything again. January though it did feel like a thousand days long did not have many spare moments, and February was a case of blink and miss it.

I should be at work whilst I type this but the beast from the east has rendered the roads unusable. So I endure a snow day, I'm not the greatest person when it comes to having unallocated time. I tend to have my time scheduled and filled. 
I have many hopes and aspirations for 2018 the main ones being to travel more and leave the year with a savings account that actually has a balance in it.  

I hope the year is treating you all well and fingers crossed I get back into updating more regularly x 

FIND ME:
Instagram: impatientgirl95


No comments:

Post a Comment