Wednesday 26 June 2019

utan x Jamie Genevieve // Project 365 // Day 177


In early 2018 I decided that I no longer wanted to be pale and interesting and instead embarked on gaining a little bit of colour. I can confirm life is better with a tan.

My friend (pictured) won a competition to meet Jamie Genevieve at a launch of her utan collaboration and I was able to tag along and let me tell you her facial tanning mist is the best thing I've tried in a long time. It gives you the perfect colour. Easy to apply, easy to come off. And makes you look all glowy.

It's been the perfect excuse to take a little break from full make-up everyday and get back to loving the more natural look, with a little help of course.

And on days where I'm wearing make-up I've been adding skin idol to my foundation to help it match my bronzed skin.

Jamie Genevieve x utan

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment