Tuesday 6 August 2019

It's been a whole year since we last spoke // Project 365 // Day 218


"Its been a long year
Since we last spoke.
How's your halo?
Just between you and I"

This time last year it felt like my world was falling apart... one week changed so much and for months afterwards I struggled with the aftermath. 

It's a weird think to sense distance between a person you one felt so close to, I never knew by choosing not to say hey to you that morning, to see if you would speak unprompted, that I was really choosing not to speak to you again.

A year can change a lot there had been a time where I couldn't imagine not being your friend, now I couldn't imagine ever being your friend again. Too much has happened. 

The latter months of 2018 felt somber, everyday felt hard. Today I'm flying off to Greece. I know what year I'd rather be living in. Every season of our life has a purpose, but I'm glad to be in a better place. Mentally and literally. 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment