Sunday 12 July 2015

A little ME time!

I've been working so much recently, that when I am at home I'm sleeping. So I thought I need to take a moment for myself. And just unwind.

So I ran myself a nice bath, popped in a Zoella Fresh Fizz, poured myself a peach schnapps and lemonade in my mason jar cup, got my copy of Wild, so I could finally finish those one hundred pages, propped up my I-pad and put a movie that I didn't need to pay to much attention to on. Then I fixed my hair into a messy bun and cleansed my face, then put on a Masque B-A-R - Anti-blemish mud mask.

It was bliss. Taking a minute to properly fix my little time to myself to unwind from everything. Finishing my book was great I thoroughly recommend Wild -  a journey from lost to found by Cheryl Strayed. An amazing story that took me a little longer than it should to finish but was so worth getting there. Now to watch the movie.

It's made me understand that even though life feels hectic taking a moment to focus on self care is highly imported. So remember to treat yourself, take a "selfish" moment and just get away from it all.





No comments:

Post a Comment