Monday 20 July 2015

#MusicMonday : Porcelain Heart - Beth Crowley

I remember when I first watched Beth Crowley's rendition of the Greatest Song Ever Written, she was one of the first youtubers I ever subscribed to way back before I really knew what a youtube was. I just knew I liked her music.

I hadn't even really realised how much Porcelain Heart became a part of my everyday listening till I finished college and was no longer listening to it everyday on the bus. This is a great album and many of the songs are inspired by book series, which makes them even cooler. "My good days" a particular favourite of mine is based of The Fault in our Stars.  And then theres "2007" the first time I Saw this on youtube I was so touched by it,  the lyrics are so raw and real.



Beth still uploads to youtube so go check her out and is working on new music.



No comments:

Post a Comment