Tuesday 15 September 2015

Adventures in Wanderland: London



If I could afford to live in London I think its where I’d be. I love the hustle and bustle. The busyness of the City so very different to my hometown. 

Everything just seems better in London, the weather was better whilst I was down there. They had a Lush that has 3 floors and is just magical. They have the West End, Buckingham Palace, and really just so much more to offer in a lot of ways. 



My few days down in the Great City, dipping my feet into what travelling alone would feel like were amazing.The good thing about London was I have already been there a handful of times. I knew my way about… roughly and it wasn’t all new… the only new feeling was being alone.. so it was a great little exposure it to what that would feel like without the overwhelmingness of a completely new place. 


I had a great little hotel room not to far from Kings Cross Station. Which was also about an half an hour walk from theatre land… a walk I did a couple of times before concluding the underground was easier. 


Since I have been home London is where I think of escaping to most, because its closest I think, plus all the travel websites mailing me with deals keep bringing up cheap train tickets to London and it feels oh so easy to just run away for a few days and fall back into the city. 

Maybe sometime soon! 






No comments:

Post a Comment