Thursday 5 November 2015

Simple Breakfast Smoothie


As someone who has spent many years not eating breakfast, a habit I developed in High School for some extra sleep. I still am not entirely enthused at the most important meal of the day. I have tried many things to try and make me break the fast including pre-making banana oat muffins, something I won't be trying again in a hurry,  yoghurt and berry pots and got stuck on Belvita breakfast bars, because there minimal and no fuss.

But now I am no longer in college and with a lot of backshift work I am finding I can still have my extra time in bed and have time for a little more exciting of a breakfast. But I'm still not really in the mood to eat anything substantial.

This simple easy to make breakfast smoothie is the perfect solution and not only is it really tasty it is super filling.

Minimal ingredients needed only Banana, Blueberries and Strawberries needed with a little bit of ice any cooking novice can tackle it.  

So have a try, blend it together and enjoy x

No comments:

Post a Comment