Saturday 20 August 2016

July Favourites


Modern Renaissance - Anastasia Beverly Hills : This palette is so gorgeous. A very autumnal collection of colours, that you could wear any time of year but will defiantly see me through the next couple of months.

2016/17 A5 Diary - Paperchase : I love this dinky diary, I'm still a stickler for a planner but this comes in so handy when it comes to keeping track of shifts.

Erin Condren Journal : This cute little notebook in the Ikat design helps me stay on top of my creativity and the more serious notes in life.

Gwen Stefani Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay : Gorgeous and high pigmented colours. I can't wait to work some of the shades into looks.

Goof Proof Eyebrow Pencil - Benefit : Benefit have released so many new eyebrow products and this is by far my favourite of the ones I've tried.

Verbena Eau de Toilette - L'Occitane : This scent will remind you of summer always. Check out my blog where I talk all about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment