Wednesday 3 August 2016

Monthly Motivation : Find a Moment

I've been to exhausted to write this occasionally I find pure moments of madness where I get a rush of energy and become really productive. 

But for the most part I find myself sucked into the black hole that is YouTube and Netflix until I fall asleep. 

Shift work can take its toll there are rarely two days the same I go from lates to earlier at the drop of a hat. Days could be 4 hours to 12 hours long and I've only had one day of a week since June. 

All this can be taxing on your body in those few moments that you actually get for yourself. Can become to easily wasted.  or thrown onto housework, or trying to keep your social life somewhat intact.  

But sometimes you have to be selfish and take a moment to focus on yourself. Run a bath, put on a face mask, get a book and relax. Hell go to the gym if thats what you need. 

Find a moment. One thats all for you. Because otherwise you will drive yourself crazy. 

Now for August...

No comments:

Post a Comment