Monday 6 February 2017

Monthly Motivation: Reflection (200th Post)

200th Post

I am one of the people who are really sentimental about the weird things, this post marks my 200th, in the post this morning I got a badge that congrats me on 5 years at work, theres a lot of emotions going on.

I think about when I started this blog, this may be my second or third blogging site that I tried out.  And the original post were mainly made up of things I had made on polyvore, very few of these post still exist on this blog, but I am sure there still up on polyvore.

Initially posts were few and far between, one of my most popular posts was a review of a Tyler Hilton Concert in June 2012, and re-reading it now it sort of cringy I was 17 at the time, but I still love to see it. I enjoy seeing how my writing style has changed and how I focus on different things.

Since 2014 I have certainly tried to spend more time on the blog and write more posts, and have stuck to certain things like #MusicMonday one of my most favourite things to write and monthly motivation as well as monthly favourites.

This blog really helps my creativity, it is a place to let go and is all mine. No one tells me what to do with it. And I really want to start doing more on it.

I have spent just over five years at my current retail job and realise that the blog posts start in 2011 and I started with my company in 2011. I had never thought about how closely each journey started. There is a huge comparasen  though my job is not mentally stimulating or challenging in the slight. And recently has been leaving me really unhappy.

So today has been a day of reflecting 200 posts and I hope to write many, many more. 5 years in a job and I hope for a change very, very soon.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment