Monday 6 February 2017

#MusicMonday: Wind Beneath My Wings - Idina Menzel


I am such a fan of Idina Menzel, I was lucky enough to see her on tour in 2015 and was blown away by just how talented this lady is. It has genuinely been a love affair since I first heard the Wicked Soundtrack.

I first listed to her rendition of Wind Beneath My Wings whilst I was in a bad place and sobbed. Like could not control all the emotions inside of me and just cried. It was beautiful.

I'm not a crier, nor a very emotional person. But I was alone and this song just hit a level of which I could not return from.

I have yet to watch the new adaptation of Beaches, the Bette Midler version is one of my long time favourites and I'm very excited to see Idina Menzel shine in the role.

No comments:

Post a Comment