Saturday 20 July 2019

Future Thoughts // Project 365 // Day 201


My friend is getting married, and though the wedding isn't until Winter 2020 planning is very much underway and all the big and little details of the big day are coming together. I have no doubt the day will be magical and I'm so happy for her and too be included in this planning portion of the excitement.

Mainly because I have never thrown too much thought to getting married, I've never dreamed of a big day or envisioned how it would pan out. Never saw myself in white walking down an aisle.

 For the most part I've never thought I would I'm quite happy to live life without the fuss, a Wedding can be a lot of money and Marriage really isn't for everyone.

Over the last year and especially in the last few months my thoughts on marriage has somewhat swayed instead of being an outright no. I realise it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world. There's no one way to do it and I could do it to suit me if the time ever came.

Who knows what the future will hold and normally when I dare to think about future plans, my main thoughts are on travel and career. There are parts I never envisioned worming there way in and life wouldn't be that awful if they played out.

For now I'm happy to swoon over dresses for loved up friends, to encourage the little things that seem like a big expense, too nosy at photographers and listen to playlists.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment