Sunday 21 July 2019

Girl Put Your Records On // Project 365 // Day 202


I love technology, I recently purchased an Alexa in the amazon day sale as my mum wanted something that would play music on request without any hassle at all. When I'm out in the world I love nothing more than to plug in my earphones and the ease in which thousands of albums can be at your disposal on the go is crazy.

But despite living all things easy and hassle free. 

My true love is my record player. There is nothing better than a pop or crack on a record. 

The empty noise when the needle hits the record and listening to an album to completion because you can't just hit skip you'd need to position the needle perfectly so why not just get lost in the sound instead and play everything in full. 

To spend days wandering through second hand records store looking for perfect finds, or finding out your favourite bands latest album will be able to be purchased on vinyl its all great. 

So put your records on tell me your favourite song... 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment