Friday 1 November 2019

Conspiracy // Project 365 // Day 305


I'm back dating some of these posts cause life got a little busy and I found myself letting go of the daily posting.

So this is a photo of what I sat online for four hours to get on Friday the 1st. I didn't really sit online for four hours. I was at work so had strategically placed my break for the launch. And if you've been on the internet you know that launch day for this Shane Dawson x Jeffree Star collab was a dramatic one.

But I somehow managed to persevere and got very lucky.  Then a few days later these showed up at my door.

The mirror is a great novelty and comes beautifully packaged. The Conspiracy Palette is a whole thing, its stunning I love it. I'm scared to ruin it. But I truly love it.

The Shane Dawson x Jeffree Star series has been some of the most clever advertisement I have ever seen and It's amazing how well its paid off for them. I truly commend them for the hard work they've put into everything.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment