Tuesday 31 December 2019

It Was the End of a Decade // Project 365 // Day 365


I've done it.

There are 365 photos from my year ( a couple from previous years).

What a weird wild ride this has been. I really found myself this year. I found my voice again, with it my strength. And I plan to forge on.

I realised the only person I have ever lost and needed back is myself.

I have loved so much of the year and I am a competly different person from the broken person at the beginning of the year who was unsure of every step she was taking and taking them anyway because she felt that she had to.

2020 will become my year on intention. 2019 seemed to happen by accident.

I've needed it.

All years have there mixtures of good and bad, ying and yang this year wasn't without it. But I'm feeling positive.  It was all needed for these lessons life is giving me.

So we end a decade as we leave this year.

Time for a new chapter.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment