Wednesday 1 January 2020

Going Blindly // Project 366 // Day 1


I love the new year, I don't care for cynicism, in the same way I love a Monday Its a brilliant time to start all over again. Though you can choose to do that anytime you please. Never doubt each new day is an equally brilliant chance to completely reinvent yourself.

Though not only the start of a year, the start of a brand new decade. 10 years ago I was 14,  we'd had a bad bit of snow. I hadn't yet sat exams in high school, started working, ventured of to college, discovered my love of filming. I had ambition to travel but had never wandered that far or often.

A decade is a lot of time, yet no time at all. In another 10 years I will be mid-way through my thirties with is a scary thought. I have dreams and ambitions for what my life will look like and the knowledge that I will need to graft to see them become a reality.

Life doesn't really have a right time to start, you just have to go blindly hope that the universe sets you on the right course!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment