Monday 14 July 2014

Once...

It was up early to get ready so we could get to Glasglow and then it was the train down to LONDON!!! 

We got here mid afternoon so by the time we sorted ourselves out, got to the hotel and freshened up it was straight out to sort out this evenings festivities. 


I have wanted to see once ever since I first heard falling slowly which is a hauntingly beautiful track from this amazing musical. 

I kept putting off watching the film because I wanted to see the stage version first. I was not disapointed it was everything and more the cast are on the stage well before the show starts singing and playing fabulously whilst you are able to go on the stage and order a drink from the bar. The whole pre-show show geared me up for what was to come. 

The musical itself is heartfelt, hysterical, brilliant the cast are insanely talented as they act, sing and play instruments there is this unreal energy that they emanate whether the song was upbeat or slow. Each member of the cast was brilliant with strong performances all round. Well worth the wait. 




No comments:

Post a Comment