Monday 20 April 2015

#MusicMonday: Under The Brightest Lights - Lacey

A late night music Monday... enjoy!

Lacey released there Debut album to the general public today, Under the Brightest Lights is the first full length album to be released by the band, fan funded.

I saw Lacey front Patent Pending last year and they had a raw energy on the stage. They were all in all amazing. I downloaded there Outlaws Ep as soon as I got home, and when I saw they had started a pledgemusic campaign I pledged straight away.

I have had the album a couple of months now because of this and I love it. Lacey have created an amazing sound, its hard to believe this band are not signed to a label.

Highlights: 

Contender: This song also features on the Outlaws EP and sounds like it should be featured in some epic movie moment. 

Change the Story: This song is perfect, everything from the drum beats to the lyrics. 

Wait till tomorrow : It's a change of pace, acoustic and so raw in emotion, you can feel it in every lyric, every strum of the guitar. 

Older: This is a song to sing along to! A great closer. "we're not done, we're not out, we're still young, we're just older now"



No comments:

Post a Comment