Friday 24 April 2015

In a blink of an eye...


No need for a coat today as I strolled up the high street  to pick up a package from the post office... the sun shone brightly and I was hit with the realisation of how fast this year has come in.

April will soon be at a close and a quarter of 2015 will be over and done with. The clocks have changed, the nights are lighter, the sun is peaking in and out of our lives. Life is moving in a blink.

I have been busy with College, and soon I will be finished my course and starting a new chapter in my life... I'm still sussing out what I'm going to be doing. But I plan to keep myself busy until I do.

It's still scary though, two years ago after thinking I would take time out before going to college I sent of my application and had just received confirmation that I was getting an interview for the course I am now on.

Time has really flown, and though high school feels like a lifetime ago it also feels like two seconds since I made the transition from there to here.

Looking ahead I can't wait to see what else is to happen as I have had some incredible experiences through my course and if thats a taste for whats to come then bring it on.


No comments:

Post a Comment