Friday 3 April 2015

March Favourites


Time for March favourites. It's been so hard to find the time to pull this together so I  had to do it quite quickly around 3am. 


Elsa T-shirt - I went to the cinema with one of my friends and we always pop into Asda to get our munchies before hand and when I saw this t-shirt I knew I had to have it. It was only like £7 and I'm just using it for around the house but I absolutely adore it, they also had a cinderella one which I might need to go back and buy. 

Dare to dream post card - I went to Paperchase and I bought a few little postcards with these kind of motivational sayings. I love them and they will be displayed in my room once I have it redecorated. 

Rimmel Rita Ora Nail Varnish - In the colours Roll In the Grass and Rain Rain Go Away. I have been using Rain Rain Go Away on my fingernails as I have to keep colours neutral for my work and this means I can keep the colour on and am not rushing to take it off before a shift. And then Roll in the Grass is my little pop of colour on my toenails. 

Rimmel Stay Matte (Long Lasting Pressed Powder) - This was the first powder I ever used when I started wearing make-up and I used it for years on top of my foundation, I went through  a while where I didn't wear powder and when I started putting powder on again because I like the finish better I began using benefits stay flawless as I use there foundation. But this is a fraction of the price and gives the same amount of coverage so I have went back to using it. 

Benefit Boi-ing Concealer - I have been using this for maybe half a year now and this is by far my favourite concealer ever. I finished my last little pot and went through maybe a time gap of a week before I had the chance to repurchase and I realised just how much I rely on this in my make-up routine. 

Bobbi Brown Corrector - This is a new purchase that I love, its not as high strength as my boiling Concealer and is a great little basic for fixing the dark circles around my eyes. It works well on its own, but you can use a Concealer over it.  

Smashbox Full Exposure Palette - I am in love with this palette its such great quality and is just beautiful on. 

Chip Cup - I went to disney on Ice as March drew to a close and treated myself and little cousin to a snow cone, I got her a bigger one that came in a Olaf Cup and I got myself this cute little Chip one.



 There we go thats March's goodies!



No comments:

Post a Comment