Wednesday 20 May 2015

April Favourites

I can't believe May is nearly over and I still haven't got my April favourites up. Genuinely the last few weeks have been a blur, just a big blur of coursework, filming and never ending shifts. So much so I can't really tell what I was loving in April... this is why I should have done this sooner.  So here's a few things I could think of.


Canon Powershoot G7X - This little beauty got delivered in April and I am actually so obsessed with it. Portable, easy to use, great zoom, built in microphone is good for vlogs (as long as you don't cover the mic) But this is a brilliant little camera that I thoroughly recommend. 



No7  Beautiful Skin Day and Night Moisturiser  (Normal/Oily) - I've been using these products for a while now, but I am only now some how getting into a proper routine with it and my skin all the better for it. What I especially love about No7 is that you are getting a great quality product that doesn't come with a major price tag.

No7 Beautiful Skin T-Zone Rescue - I have a particularly bad T-Zone area that I think a lot of people suffer the same, this is a great product for that.

M-A-C Studio Fix Fluid - I swapped from benefit foundation to M-A-C in April and it makes such a difference, I pay a little bit more for the foundation but its been a month now and I can't even see a dent in the bottle and I use foundation every day without fail.

M-A-C Prep and Prime - This gives my foundation a longer lasting life and just helps with better coverage.

Hopefully it won't take me as long to put up my May favourites. Enjoy the rest of the month!

No comments:

Post a Comment