Tuesday 12 May 2015

Pick yourself up!


No amount of falls will really undo us if we keep on picking ourselves up each time. We shall of course be very muddy and tattered children by the time we reach home. But the bathrooms are all ready, the towels put out, and the clean clothes are in the airing cupboard.” -C.S. Lewis

There's a lot of times in life where I thinking giving up is just the easier option, that somethings are just to difficult  and not worth it. It means instead of seeing things through to the end there are a lot of unfinished projects in my life.  

I may have decided something was to time consuming, or I no longer wanted to do it. Or I had stumbled, fallen at a hurdle and didn't want to carry on. 

But as long as we continue on the ending will be worth it, the journey will teach us so much more about ourselves. Open up a new part of our personalities. The destination will be comforting reaching a goal that you previously thought you would never get to.  

I have three things in my life right now I want to see through. One is short term and two are long term goals. I am determined that no amount of falls will determine who I am!


No comments:

Post a Comment