Sunday 14 June 2015

May Favourites

May favourites are here!!! It's like I nearly forgot or something... 

1) Clapper Board: The first few days of May were spent filming "The Audition Tape" a new web-series by 1995 Productions coming Summer 2015, hopefully! It was such a fun - stressful at times - experience. I can't wait to get the edit together and see the finished product. After filming so much for college or just vlogging it was great to make something creative that was just a passion project. 

2) MacBook Pro: I genuinely don't know how I would have got through the last few months without this lil' baby. Paperwork, editing, blogging, music listening, movie watching. It does it all. As the last lap of college came in I was editing my final project heavily as well as handing in every last bit of paper work at times I felt like I wasn't of this sometimes frustrating machinery. 

3) Business cards: I am now a fully fledged adult poised and ready to social network with my beautiful little business cards! ughhh I love them, I even bought a car holder so they sit nicely on my desk and another card holder than goes in my bag and keeps them all protected.... now to find networking events. 


4) Chasers of the Light (Poems from the typewriter series) -Tyler Knott Gregson: I recently ranted in a vlog that I don't have time to read a book. So this has been a great little companion as I do have time to read a poem or two in the spare moments that I do have. I got this a few months ago, I ordered it online and it finally arrived after a particularly bad morning and ever since it never fails to just make me happier.

5) The Last Five Years (Movie): I feel like I have been waiting a lifetime for this movie. TL5Y is honestly one of my most favourite musicals ever. Anna Kendrick and Jeremy Jordon are perfect within there roles and this movie defiantly didn't disappoint. Jason Robert Brown the creator even has a brilliant cameo. So if you do anything in June, find a store go on Amazon, GET THIS MOVIE! I have watched it a gazillion times since I bought it.


No comments:

Post a Comment