Tuesday 30 June 2015

#MusicMonday: Be Brave!

I had planned to get this up on time... but who am I honestly kidding. Things are a bit all over the place at the moment. Even though college is now done and dusted I'm trying to just get back to life. And figure everything out from here and its not as easy as planned. But fingers crossed that everything starts working out.


By the end of last week I didn't feel so brave anymore. I did't feel in control of life anymore, as I often don't. And after seeing Idina Menzel on Wednesday I was reminded of this amazing song! And of course the second Song is by Sara Bareilles which has my favourite saying in it! "I wanna see you be brave!" Anyway they both inspire me to be that little braver in life, and believe in "me" a little bit more!



No comments:

Post a Comment