Thursday 30 June 2016

June Favourites


Captain Morgans, Captain Hat : A symbol of a great night out and memories shared. June was a great month.

Amber Romance Fragrance Lotion - Victoria Secret : part of my new nightly routine there is nothing better than going to sleep smelling of deep amber. This applies so well and leaves your skin feeling smooth.

Amber Romance Body Spray - Victoria Secret :  After using the fragrance lotion I lock in the scent with the body spray which is delicious.

Naked 2 - Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay : I didn't realise this was a repeat when making the video, but I have to say worth it. I love this palette it's my go to.

Cleansing Palette - Real Techniques : Want to making cleaning brushes easier buy this.

Brush Cleanser - Real Techniques : Want to make your brushes cleaner buy this.

Naked - Liquid Lipstick - Anastasia Beverly Hills : YASSS! this is amazing, not uncomfortable or crumbly and a lovely colour I want to buy all the shades now.



No comments:

Post a Comment