Sunday 5 June 2016

May Favourites


1. Real Techniques - Bold Metalics - #103 : This is the softest brush I have ever owned. It is an amazing brush, I use it to set my make-up, with my powder.  and give myself a last is every blended ok.

2. Real Techniques - Beauty Blender : Late to the party, but better late than never,  I suggest if your later to the party than me that you add this to your collection, great for making sure my foundation is looking a-ok.

3. Benefit - Gimme Brow : I didn't like this the first time I tried it, didn't really get it, but its quick and has great staying power. If I'm in a rush or just want to make my brows last and look better on this goes.

4. Benefit - They're Real Primer : Who knew your eyelashes needed prime.  (Raises Hand) I got complimented a lot about my lashes first time I wore this, hadn't changed my mascara, proof that it works and really helps with length and volume.

5. Kikki.K - 365 Journal : This gorgeous journal is easy to capsulate your day in.

Enjoy x

No comments:

Post a Comment