Sunday 23 October 2016

August / September Favourites






kikki.k Motivational quotes : these are great to pop little bits of inspiration into your day

fudge urban sea salt spray : great pump/nozzle, works well, smells like coconut (you decide if pro or con) 
 
me before you - Jojo Moyes : This book was amazing it had me gripped start to finish. It was just so layered and well written. Really enjoyed living with these characters in there world for a while.  

the theory of everything : A movie I was almost reluctant to watch has become one of my all time faves. 

L’oreal elnette : A good hairspray can save a life. Great hold, nice packaging smells good. 

eyelure eyelashes : fake eyelashes have added more to my life than I ever thought they could. 

nyx lippy : not a matte which is surprising for me but I love it all the same. Such a great colour with good pigment. 


No comments:

Post a Comment