Monday 12 December 2016

#MusicMonday : Winter Song - Sara Bareilles & Ingrid Michaelson


Its music monday christmas song countdown, one more after this, and christmas seems so close, its scary.  I work in retail Christmas music and somehow the bad stuff always gets played. Like there are better renditions of songs why play the worst version.  Then they put the Michael Buble album on and all is well with the world for a little while.

I have yet to get sick of the Christmas tunes this year, I'm actually able to tune it out for the most part, what annoys me is that every other customer mentions how much I must be hating it.  Like I didn't notice it until you pointed it out thanks very much. SMH

This weeks Music Monday is Winter Song - Sara Bareilles and Ingrid Michaelson the first time I heard this song it was a cover by Collen Ballinger and Evynne Hollens, which is also beautiful and worth the listen and a watch as they are two different versions and both music videos are beautifully shot.  

I absoloutly adore this song, lyrically its absolutely gorgeous. A beautiful blend of the female voices and piano. 



No comments:

Post a Comment