Wednesday 7 December 2016

October / November Favourites


Water Colour Paints : I just picked up a cheap set from my local supermarket, very good to embellish notes/journals.

Paperchase Notepad : I love that this opens differently. I also love that its not lined I feel more free when I'm trying to be creative when theres nothing to tell me what to do. A blank page is the best. I'm a notepad addict I have millions strewn about my house unfinished.

NYX Colour Corrector : I've recently ventured into the weird wonderful world of colour correction.  I'm loving it so far. Adds a little time to my routine but worth it.

Plum Quad, Kat Von D : I got this as unexpected surprise from my Gran, I've admired a lot of Kat Von D's make-up collection but never bought anything, This little quad is amazing the colours are beautiful and well pigmented and I just love how they look.

Buffalo Offering, Bethany Joy Lenz w/Stillnest : I adore this necklace (the whole range is beautiful) I got the longer length as I like how that sits, and the Rose Gold is just beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment