Friday 3 January 2020

The Bend the Break // Project 366 // Day 3


One of my oldest friendships is elastic we bend, we stretch, we take all we can from each other we don't break. Though I would never take the same from someone else. I wouldn't let my friends be treated this way. Because we've known each other forever it somehow becomes acceptable.

Though we don't break, we take breaks. Right now I need a breather, the older we get the less similar we are but yet still so similar still the same people we were as teens only different a little wiser, a little jaded. Breathers stop us from disappearing all together from each others lives. A small price to pay for some sanity.

We're mouldable, yet set in our ways.

We'll be laughing and taking shots in no time.

We bend so we don't break.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment