Monday 18 August 2014

#MusicMonday don't you forget about me - Simple Minds



Quick music Monday this week. Have been chocked with the cold. So whilst feeling sorry for myself have been putting in movies, to sit and watch whilst I recover (that's when I'm not at work). The Breakfast club has been a favourite pick this week. 

Which leads to the music Monday choice, Simple Minds Don't you (forget about me) which is basically the epitome of the 80's in a song. Even the music video for it screams 80s which is what I absolutely adore about this song. So y'all whether your a brain, an athlete, a basket case, a princess or a criminal it's time to turn the music up as loud as it can go raise your fist in the air and pretend we are all in a John Hughes movie. 



Find it on the outer net










No comments:

Post a Comment