Friday 7 November 2014

A Moment...

It’s late, I can’t remember the last time I had a full nights sleep or a day where my head wasn’t preoccupied with a hundred other things. 

But all I what to do is take a snapshot of this moment, to never forget what it feels like right now. After a week of emailing we met with a client, a chance encounter has let to what will hopefully be a substantial project and a quick fire email yesterday led to filming an Art Gallery Opening tonight. As well as a few more projects in the wings. Life is busy and I am struggling to believe my luck. 

So here’s a tip, no matter how hectic everything seems, take a second to just soak in the moment cause just like that its over. Opportunities are rare and you have to take chances when you can. Say yes to as many things as you can. If its what you want, go for it! The worst you can do is fail, and a little failure along the way makes it all the more special when you achieve your dreams. 

You think a door closing is going to stop a dreamer!


No comments:

Post a Comment