Monday 10 November 2014

Burnt out...


Burnt out… thats one way to describe how I feel right now. It has been a turbulent two weeks, but it has also been brilliant. The stepping stones to a new life have been laid and here I am with a mountain to go burning the candle at all ends. 

It’s not all bad I am finally sinking my teeth into something I genuinely want to do, am working on projects that I will be able to share incredibly soon and its all so exciting and new. With work on the horizon  as well this new life does not seem to be slowing down anytime soon and that its just a crazy good feeling of accomplishment. 


But with all this new work added into my already hectic schedule of work and college I am more tired than ever before. Days are longer, with less down time. But its only a matter of time before all this hard work pays off… 

No comments:

Post a Comment