Sunday 29 March 2015

Top Ten Disney Films!!!

The last of my disney week, will put up a post about Disney On Ice next week. And though I missed two days! I did alright at getting this done. Bit of Disney nostalgia with old school Disney and appreciating new school Disney!






10 ) Lady and the Tramp - "He’s a tramp but I love him.. he’s a tramp but I love him” this is the cutest little film, from how Lady is all wrapped up… to the spaghetti scene. 



9 ) The Little Mermaid -  You can’t beat this tale, from a sea witch to a dashing prince,  brilliant sidekicks, and no voice. It’s classic disney at its best. 



8 ) Tarzan - I always felt a little bit sorry for Tarzan cause he didn’t fit in with the gorillas and was always trying to prove himself. I loved his little love story with Jane it was so cute. 












7 ) Ice Princess - Pre-teen nostalgia, this is a great film, Michelle Trachtenberg plays a genius girl, who is able to apply mathematics to figure skating. That part went over my hair, but loved the ice skating, always wished I could do something like that. 







6 ) The Jungle Book - “I want to be like you-ooo-hooo, wanna walk like you, talk like you too” Another orphaned boy raised by animals, but this cute little tale takes us way back in the disney time line. We were brought up watching this A LOT. It was the only Disney Video my grandparents owned. 




5 ) Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen - Before Lindsey Lohan went off the rails she stared in a number of really good Disney movies such as this one. 



4 ) Wreck-It-Ralph -  New Disney has created some amazing new films and this one is so easily looked over, but with tons of loveable characters and a great wee story its one you should definitely watch it. 




3 ) Pocahontas - We have one of the strongest female characters in early Disney. Pulled together with talking trees, great songs and great animation. 


2 ) The Nightmare Before Christmas: A Tim Burton masterpiece this film is multi-seasonal. So you can enjoy it any time.









1 ) Frozen: I’m not going to get over Frozen any time soon, though it does have its downfalls like, not using Jonathan Groff’s voice to the fullest, it has its good points like, using Idina Menzel’s voice to the fullest.  It’s still a great tale and a brilliant film. 

No comments:

Post a Comment