Wednesday 23 December 2015

Take a Break: Hot Chocolate

There's a lot that I love about christmas but shopping is not one of them. I tend to like to do most of it online where I can be in the comfort of my own home and get in delivered without the hassle of queues, leaving the house and the high possibility of getting soaked from the rain.  

All of which happened to me as I found that I actually needed to enter shops to get presents this year. So off to town I trudged. 

And of course I took a moment for myself so as well as treating myself to a gorgeous Urban Decay Nude Matte Lipstick I stopped off at my favourite place in the world Starbucks.  

Starbucks do this amazing thing during the holiday season they introduce there festive flavours and I fell in love with the Honey and Almond Hot Chocolate last year when I tried it on a whim not totally sold with the fact it said Almond, cause I always find that things like that can be a hit or a miss. But luckily this was a hit.  

Any who I took a moment out of my torturous trip at the shops to have a seat and a lovely hot chocolate. The almond and honey make it sweeter and just way more amazing and I was eagerly anticipating winter so I could have it again. My first trip into town at the beginning of December saw me rushing to the Starbucks at the train station to get a Red Cup of this amazingness. 

So treat yourself before this festive fave leaves us for another year or try the Egg Nog Latte another one of my absolute favourites. 

No comments:

Post a Comment