Friday 18 December 2015

The Happiness Planner 2016

I recently opened my Happiness Planner after is sitting waiting for a moment I could do so on camera. As I wanted to accompany it with a first impressions video. My impression is that this is a fantastic idea.

The Planner comes with extra sheets to write your New Year's Resolutions, Goals, Bucket list and a Goal to change a habit in 30 days.  As well as some paperclips to keep track of these.

The planner itself is contained in a lovely cardboard box. And has two colour options blue and pink. Due to the Pink having an accent of Gold on the front cover I picked that and would probably have opted for the blue had it been gold and not dark blue that had accented the cover.
Before you get to the year the Happiness Planner asks you nine questions that seem to be a guide or a Happiness Roadmap, to see what you want as aims in 2016 and what your goals could be. Then there is a space to write what you want your focus to be each month.
Then is is the a plan for the month, to set goals and happy things that you will do. Each day then comes with questions about the day ahead and then questions to reflect not that day.

When 2016 there are questions to reflect on the year as well as a space to tally your scores from the year which are based on 5 questions you are asked each month that you score out of five.
I'm really looking forward to filling this planner out and looking back in a years time and seeing how I have actively chosen to be happier... I hope. And done things that bring happiness into my life.

2016 already feels like its going to be an interesting journey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment