Monday 18 April 2016

#MusicMonday: The Things I Regret - Brandi Carlile

I went through a huge phase a few years back where I was obsessed with Brandi Carlile, I heard her song "The Story" and I was hooked. Recently I've been listening to artists I used to love but haven't paid much attention to these days and though at first I went back to licensing, that year, josephine ect. I decided to listen to her music that I hadn't heard before.

I really enjoyed "The Things I Regret" its got this insanely good beat that makes you want to move along to the song, and even though the lyrics feel contrasting, theres an upbeats to the song. Brandi Carlile's vocals are on point as always. This lady has just an insanely good voice.  So go check out this song and everything else from her amazing catalogue of work.

Off to dance along to this in my room!


Brandi Carlisle 
Itunes 

No comments:

Post a Comment