Saturday 7 May 2016

April Favourites

This months favourites...

Green Smoothie : By far my favourite green concoction, a mixture of apple, kale, spinach, avacado, grapes and apple juice. Will post a better grasp of the recipe on the blog at some point.

Erin Condren - Carry All Clutch : I have being using this so much recently it keeps everything neat and tidy and together. It's a nifty little size and slots in my bag perfectly.

Fabletics Outfits : When I decided to go back to the gym properly last year, I realised I needed more that the joggers and a few basic t-shirts I had. I had seen Fabletics advertised before but as a plus-size lady I did not think that they were going to fit. I've been proven wrong and have some of the comfiest and fashionable sports wear that is really affordable. I love it.

Gym Program : In april I decided to stop just going in and doing random things and work to a set program. The guy who set me up with it is so friendly and nice and often stops and checks to see how I'm doing with it. I really do encourage you all if you go to the gym to get a workout made up for you. Once again as a plus-sized person I had a little anxiety about asking for help at the gym, but it's been so far from it.

Just Add Water - Milk Bottle : My Gran treated me to this when we went out to lunch and shopping, I have been using it for everything. I love the straw.

Gin and Cranberry : This is my drink, I love it. Plain and simple.

Nights Out : A good night out is necessary, it can make all the difference to a stressful month, so let down your hair and let it be a favourite.

Watch an on the go vid below

No comments:

Post a Comment