Monday 16 May 2016

#MusicMonday: The Long Ride Home - Patty Griffin

This song is being chosen out of the fact I simple can't get out of my head, if I'm not humming it, I'm actually singing it out, even if its just a mumbly sing. This song is all thats in my head and it wants out.

I'm not even a little mad about how much I find myself singing to it, It's an actual masterpiece, a classic. A song that will truly stand the test of time. It will always be good.

Patty Griffin's The Long Ride Home though deals with a sad subject, its oddly uplifting and entirely satisfying. Like your ears need to hear it.

And though I might wear it to death. I do truly love it.

So go and enjoy... on the long ride home.



One of my favourite covers of the song, by some of my fave artists who have been previously featured on #MusicMonday

No comments:

Post a Comment