Sunday 1 May 2016

Monthly Motivation : No reason at all



Sometimes I just need to cry for no reason at all… 

This month has been quite anxiety ridden. I’ve been filled with so much dread and panic for different activities to the point where I just break down crying and don’t really know why. I just know I have all this stuff that I’m clearly not dealing with efficiently. 

But the emotions just really boil to the top. I’m not a sad crier, I really only cry when frustrated and I think that sums up my emotions for the month. Frustrated with so much that has been thrown at me. 

I think its healthy to cry sometimes, we all need to let go. And sometimes a good cry can be  quite cathartic. It can be just what you need. 

Sometimes I’m to tired to try for no reason at all…

I lost my way this month in so many ways and just stopped trying. 

Creatively I just stopped. I don't really know where I'm going with it and emotionally and physically I have been drained so I just stopped trying to make content for the blog and log or even for me to just to quench the creative thirst.

Health and fitness wise, there were days where I tried and days where I just couldn't anymore. And I need to work on that more. 

I think we need to try and push ourselves to complete tasks that we know will make us look positively on what has happened.  

Sometimes I just have to learn to let go for no reason at all… 

With certain friends Ive been less willing to try because of the feeling of dread going into the situation and I don't think anyone should make us feel like that. That you don't want to see them avoid the confrontation. I just felt like a villain in a story that I didn't know had been written.

And sometimes you just need to let go of people and stop letting them be a part of the reason why you feel down all the time. Its hard to find the strength to deal with them, it's harder to find the strength to let go... sometimes you don't need reasons.... sometimes you just need to do it for you... for no real reason at all. 

...For No Reason At All... 

Much love this month x 

No comments:

Post a Comment