Friday 26 April 2019

Is Their Life Out There // Project 365 // Day 116


I'm currently on an 8 day streak of working without a day off which has included three split shifts and has two days left to go.

I haven't done this kinda crazy shift work in a while and I feel a little run ragged.

After a disastrous end to 2018 I decided that every week I needed at least one day off... not a big ask but I go a little crazy sometimes.  To have a break and realise there's life out there.

This year because I have set myself this 365 goal, I have realised that there is so much to do with days off and I constantly feel like I don't have time to do all I want to do.

So being constantly trapped within the same monotony is a little killer, especially when I have made major strides this year in making time for myself and creating boundaries.

Next week when I have time off I will be back to exploring and discovering what else is out there. For not my restless spirit will have to settle with the fact that the money I'm earning is going towards some further a field travels coming up.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment