Tuesday 2 April 2019

You've had your Chance // Project 365 // Day 92


I have a bad habit of thinking the best of people. Because most of the time I am an overly honest person I expect others to be the same and because of that I give one to many chances.

Today I found out that I'd been lied too, and another version of the story had been told to someone else to better suit there narratives, to make them come out more positively.

This has happened a few times over the last months,  people will make you out to be a bad guy to make themselves feel better about what they did to you.

I am quite willing to accept blame when the situation calls, but I'm not prepared to be a scapegoat because you fucked up.

I quite literally can't cope with that anymore. If you aren't prepared to be honest and deal with situations openly and without trying to throw someone else under the bus then leave the situation. Don't bother yourself in the first place.

I don't know why behaviours like this continue to shock me.

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment