Wednesday 10 April 2019

Believe in Yourself // Project 365 // Day 100


When I embarked on this project I wondered how many days I would actually make. Discarded diaries, and various other projects led me to have serious doubts in my ability to keep up with a challenge, I had set myself, and without meaning to I had set myself up to fail.

But 100 days in nearly a third of the way through, I haven't missed a day. I go out of my way to explore more with my camera and I have pushed myself to keep up with it. But most importantly I enjoy it.

Researching places to go, wandering about with my camera, take pictures, looking at things differently, editing and uploading. Is really enjoyable though somewhat stressful when I can't thing what to caption.

So what I'm saying is believe in yourself, believe you can do what you want to do, put your mind towards it, and just do it.

I'm going to link some of my favourite posts so far for you all to check out.


xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment