Thursday 2 May 2019

6 Years // Project 365 // Day 122


I wanted to write something big and profound. Today is the anniversary of me leaving high school, it’s also the anniversary of the day I had my interview for the college I attended. It’s been Six Years.

I don’t have anything that profound to say.

The passage of time normally leaves me rather down and I struggle with where I am at and what little progress I feel I have made.

This year feels different.

The tick of another year hasn’t left me shattered. I’m not racing to pick up the pace.

I’m taking a moment to appreciate the life I am living.

I’m not letting the fear of time running out scare me into situations I don’t want to be in.

So cheers to another year out of the place that once consumed my life.

xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment